For Facility Managers, a good case study provides many benefits, including:
- A roadmap for success
- Ideas for new initiatives
- Support that helps avoid obstacles and setbacks
- A support when communicating to senior management that demonstrates the sustainability impact that similar companies are achieving
With these thoughts in mind, IFMA Atlanta is beginning the journey to document and present the best-in-class achievements of its members in four building classes: Campus Environments, Institutional, Commercial and Industrial buildings.
As we build our database of case studies, we will identify the best-in-class factors that make the buildings worthy of being highlighted.
At the same time, we aim to highlight
- Georgia companies who are globally recognized for their sustainability efforts beginning, under the industrial tab, with Interface the worldwide leader in design, production and sales of environmentally-responsible modular carpet for the commercial, institutional, and residential markets, and a leading designer and manufacturer of commercial broadloom.
- Buildings that have achieved national recognition. Under the commercial tab, are several buildings that have been recognized as high-performance buildings by the Department of Energy.