Strive for Five
Getting involved with IFMA Atlanta does not need to take a lot of your time, just a little effort.
We challenge you to get involved, to take advantage of the multitude of opportunities our chapter offers each year to learn, connect, and advance.
- Simply complete five items on the Strive for Five activities list
- Email what activities you have completed to email@example.com.
- Earn a cool ribbon and an entry into our Strive for Five $100 prize drawing at the end of the program.
Strive for Five Activities List:
- Start a conversation with a new chapter member
- Attend one more monthly chapter meeting, tour or special event than last year
- Volunteer for a community outreach program
- Post a message on our Facebook page about a recent meeting or event
- Write an article for the newsletter
- Become a Mentor
- Respond to an IFMA survey
- Bring a guest to a meeting
- Attend a committee meeting
- Sponsor an event or activity
- Post on the website Blog
- Post a tweet
- Start a discussion on LinkedIn
To get started click on the link and fill out the Strive for Five Entry Form!