Mount Pisgah Christian School Student Intern/Project Assistant
Area of Study: Construction Management, Facility Management, Architecture
North Atlanta Metro Area (Johns Creek, Georgia)
Mount Pisgah Christian School is looking for a summer intern to work with the Director of Facilities & Planning as a Project Assistant. The ideal candidate is a student in the 3rd or 4th year of study in architecture, facility management or construction management. A new 48,000 square foot Upper School building is currently under construction with occupancy in January 2015. This position requires 30-40 hours per week.
- Provide administrative assistance including filing, scanning, photocopying
- Attend meetings with the Director. Document meetings and coordinate action items as necessary.
- Prepare and update project schedules
- Print, review and file all job submittals and Request for Information from the contractor and architect. Review and inform Director as necessary.
- Perform site visits, take progress photos, and prepare reports
- Perform minor accounting functions including invoice processing & budget spreadsheets.
- Organize and chronicle drawing and project files from past projects
- Support Director in the research and review of products and materials
- Minimum three years in architecture, facility management, or construction management program
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel (Intermediate)
- Microsoft Project Schedule (Intermediate)
- Basic experience with Photoshop or InDesign
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written skills
Please contact Sonya Tablada at STablada@mountpisgahschool.org