Click here for IFMA.org's online application form to join or renew your membership.
If you have an idea, suggestion or comment, email Peter Van Cleave, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook
Strive for Five Getting involved with IFMA Atlanta does not need to take a lot of your time, just a little effort. We challenge you to get involved, to take […]
- Letter from the President – (August 2015)
- IFMA World Workplace
- Mentors Needed
- Atlanta Chapter of the USGBC & Southface Events
- KSU Corner – (August 2015)
The Atlanta Chapter of IFMA is the premier, focused resource for professional development and innovative solutions in strategic facility management.
Support a community that fosters vitality, momentum and impact for the facility management professional and associate members.
- Aug 19 August Luncheon - Lifting Un-Level Concrete
- Sep 16 September Luncheon - "LED Lighting – Yesterday and Tomorrow"
- Oct 21 October Luncheon - OSHA Compliance for Facility Managers
- Nov 18 November Luncheon -The Fine Art of People Power
IFMA Atlanta Career Mentoring Program
This guide is designed to provide both mentors and mentees in the IFMA Atlanta facilities management chapter an overview of how the program works. Click here for pdf file for more information.