Click here for IFMA.org's online application form to join or renew your membership.
If you have an idea, suggestion or comment, email Peter Van Cleave, email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook
Strive for Five Getting involved with IFMA Atlanta does not need to take a lot of your time, just a little effort. We challenge you to get involved, to take […]
- Letter from the President (April, 2015)
- Sustainability Corner – April 2015
- How To Guides – What Do You Want Next?
- Strive for Five
- Letter from the President (March 2015)
The Atlanta Chapter of IFMA is the premier, focused resource for professional development and innovative solutions in strategic facility management.
Support a community that fosters vitality, momentum and impact for the facility management professional and associate members.
- May 2 Volunteer Day
- May 20 May Luncheon “Navigating the Hidden Job Market: Tips and Tricks from Real Life Recruiting Professionals”
- Jun 17 June Luncheon "The Essentials of Commercial Contracts"
IFMA Atlanta Spring Classic
Thursday, Apr. 16, 2015
Lake Lanier Islands: Legacy on Lanier Golf Club The IFMA Atlanta Spring Classic is coming soon. Golf, tennis, boats, water, wine, fajitas, cheese dip, door prizes, get out of the office for the day! Who would not want that? For more information and registration, click here.
IFMA Atlanta Career Mentoring Program
This guide is designed to provide both mentors and mentees in the IFMA Atlanta facilities management chapter an overview of how the program works. Click here for pdf file for more information.