Click here for IFMA.org's online application form to join or renew your membership.
If you have an idea, suggestion or comment, email Peter Van Cleave, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook
This is my last letter to you as president of the Atlanta chapter of IFMA. I have enjoyed serving you, and hope that I leave the chapter a little better […]
- Sustainability Corner – (July 2015)
- Letter from the President – (July 2015)
- Georgia Tech Corner – July 2015
- Retired Member Dues Reduced!
- Program Committee is Looking for Volunteers!
The Atlanta Chapter of IFMA is the premier, focused resource for professional development and innovative solutions in strategic facility management.
Support a community that fosters vitality, momentum and impact for the facility management professional and associate members.
- Jul 15 July Luncheon "Non-Profit Presentations"
- Aug 19 August Luncheon - Lifting Un-Level Concrete
- Sep 16 September Luncheon - "LED Lighting – Yesterday and Tomorrow"
- Oct 21 October Luncheon - OSHA Compliance for Facility Managers
- Nov 18 November Luncheon -The Fine Art of People Power
IFMA Atlanta Career Mentoring Program
This guide is designed to provide both mentors and mentees in the IFMA Atlanta facilities management chapter an overview of how the program works. Click here for pdf file for more information.